Everyone will pay for tube rental at our home office at 112 South State St. and sign the liability waiver. Once you are all ready to go you will load one of our buses with your cooler and anything you want to bring on the river with you( whatever goes on the river with you, must also come off the river with you). We will then transport you to the entry landing and help get your tubes unloaded so you can get set on your way!
Your river float will be about 3.5 hrs, depending on river current. Be sure to have fun, enjoy yourself and be courteous to fellow river goers! There is beautiful scenery to take in and a lot of wildlife to see! The exit landing will be clearly marked and located on the left side of the river. Our buses will arrive about every 20/30 minutes for pick up. There are recycling/trash bins ,a Port -a-Potty, and picnic tables for your use while you wait for the next bus to arrive. Please, stay within the marked area while you’re at the landing, this landing is located on Private Property. We ask that you respect the landowners property, do not litter and stay within the designated area.
Once your bus arrives the driver will get tubes loaded onto our trailer and you can take your seat, don’t forget your coolers! Our drivers will bring you back to our building, where you can disembark.
We sincerely hope that you have a wonderful time and will come back and see us again!
**IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE**
- NO GLASS is allowed on the river- all coolers will be checked.
- ALL tubes MUST be OFF the River by 7pm
- We ONLY transport Pec Time Tubes
- We accept CASH AND CHECK ONLY, NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS
- NO personal watercraft can disembark at the Pec Time Tubing Exit Landing, this landing is for Private Use ONLY by Pec Time Tubing, Inc..
- All land along the river is private property, Do Not Trespass.